Commercially focussed, cost effective
In today’s competitive and highly regulated business environment, commercial disputes, are sometimes inevitable. When those disputes do arise, Freestone Law has the experience to advise and represent you so that the matter is completed competently and in the most cost-effective manner.
We have a qualified team of legal professionals who are dedicated to providing you with the most cost effective solutions for your legal issues. Special In-House Counsel, Troy Houghton, is a highly experienced and qualified barrister in commercial litigation matters and leads the Freestone Law Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
Freestone Law can represent you in:
- Commercial and contractual disputes, company, partnership, joint venture, shareholder and governance disputes;
- intellectual property protection and litigation;
- franchise and licensing disputes;
- building and construction disputes;
- alternative dispute resolution;
- property and leasing disputes;
- Debt recovery;
- consumer protection and trade practices law;
- all aspects of estate litigation including Family Provision Applications and other Will disputes;
- finance and securities litigation and enforcement;
- personal insolvency law; and
- employment law disputes
It is important that you have the information you need about where you stand in relation to disputes which may arise. We provide you with information about the risks of the matter as well as an estimate of how much the dispute is likely to cost you in terms of legal fees.
Our strength is finding commercially focussed, cost effective and timely solutions and our team is very accessible and focussed on achieving results for our clients.